MaKE uP JUnKiESs LOve ArtiStic WOrld!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fun Times I had Curling My Long Tresses!!..


It still works though.. after letting go of the curls, i just sprayed with my hair spray..
P.s: The outcome is having the Loose Big Curls.. i love it anyways!! ;)


All pinned up!! ;)

Oopsie!! Haha with my hair all curled up.. ;)

After watching a video about Hair Tutorial: Healthy Curls using No Heat, i was totally excited to try doing it.. but one thing is i didnt have the tools which she used to blowdry her hair which is Barbar Eco 8000 blow dryer.. huhuhuh.. but heck im still gonna try it using a blow dryer which too sad to say that its not eco-friendly.. Sorie lurvelies..




Thanks Judy.. You're truly my hair guru.. hehe.. Ciao bellas!! muackss!! ..

2 Comments:

At April 2, 2009 at 1:52 AM , Blogger Wati said...

hehe susah kekok nak buat curl tu .. and some more my hand tipis hehe.. anyway thanks for sharing at here.. great tips keke

 
At April 14, 2009 at 3:38 AM , Blogger xskittleslOvesMakeup said...

hehe.. no probs sis..
Any tips i love to share with my babes.. hee ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home