MaKE uP JUnKiESs LOve ArtiStic WOrld!!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Being There For My Dear Cousin...

Editing Done By: Mr Ewan (AiDReeZ Fashion Makeover & Photography)

My Dear Cousin & Myself.. I had the honour of Dollin her up on her Big Day!!
I opted for a Simple & Elegant Look for Her Solemnization.

This is the Before picture which I took.. 

On the 5th April 2009, a Special Day for My cousin.. First of all, I would like to congratulate Both my cousin, Nora & her Hubby for trusting me as their Makeup Artist and the Team from AidReeZ.. It was well smooth ceremony & the touche of wonderful surroundings of their Loved Ones.. 

Events Location: Yishun
Makeup Done By: Myself
Photography & Editing Done By: Reez
Logistic By: Syara and E-a

Costume and Outfit By:
Vin'z Henna Artwork and Nail Art Parlour, Syara's Rquisite'z.
Special thanks To Vinz for Her Green Punjabi outfit....A highlight of the event....

Credits To:
AidReeZ Fashion Makeover & Photography
Vinoz Henna Artwork & Nail Art Parlour 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home